Medium Leather Tinder Pouch
Traditional, handmade leather drawstring Tinder & Survival Pouch. Made from a very high quality genuine bovine leather with a pointed antler toggle and leather securing tab stamped with the Bushlore owl motif, finished with a thick rustic brown leather cord to secure the pouches contents.
This traditional leather drawstring pouch is suitable for a wide range of bushcraft, outdoor & survival uses. These include but are not limited to; Fire kits, tinder, foraged edibles, herbs or utility items.
Medium Pouch Details:
- Closed Measurement: 6" Diameter (At base)
- Thick leather tag stopper
- Rustic brown leather cord
- 1-1.5mm Thick Leather
- Flat Measurement: 12" Diameter (when fully opened & laid out flat)
- 1x medium leather tinder pouch in your chosen leather, any additional content shown is purely to illustrate the pouch in use.
- All smoke is carcinogenic, so take care not to inhale it when handling, blowing and creating your fire.
- Always seek permission and obey the laws within your specific county and/or country when pursuing these kinds of activities.
We recommend the following safety precautions be taken when carrying out the practical activities using our equipment. These are:
- Care should be taken with our flint as it is 'knapped' to have a very sharp edge.
- Wear eye protection.
- Wear protective gloves (e.g. well-fitting leather work gloves)
- Not suitable for children (equipment should be kept in a secure place)
Any additional items featured within our product photography are purely to show context/ the item in use and are not included in the sale. Refer to 'Package Contents' if there is any confusion over what you are purchasing. If in doubt, you can always contact us too on: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
A lot of our kits and setups contain Firecraft: Vol 1 - The contents of this booklet as well as instructions & visual aids are to be used as general information only, and any activities perused by the reader are done so at their own risk. When in doubt seek professional tutorage at a reputable outdoor or bushcraft school.
This guide describes the use of cutting tools and fire creation and is therefore unsuitable for children.
Any additional items featured within our product photography are purely to show context and the item in use and are not included in the sale. Refer to 'Package Contents' if there is any confusion over what you are purchasing. If in doubt, you can always contact us too on: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If purchasing leather items: All leather pouches are handmade using natural materials, this means that growth-marks and scars may be visible on the leather, along with variations in antler size, shape and colour, making each pouch unique.
We offer a satisfaction guarantee or your money back.