Waxed Canvas Roll-top Pouch
Multi-purpose roll-top waxed canvas utility pouch, with leather cord wrap to tie down the lid (can be removed if desired) This traditional waxed canvas pouch is suitable for a wide range of bushcraft, outdoor & survival uses. These include but are not limited to; Fire kits, tinder, foraged edibles, herbs or utility items.
- 21 cm x 27 cm Approximate (8.5" x 10.5")
- Handcrafted in Britain.
- Water resistant
- Easily fits our fatwood tinder sticks & much more
- Traditional finish in Field Tan colour.
- Made from high quality waxed canvas, manufactured in Britain.
As with all of our products we try to represent colours as best as possible, variation in screen monitor setups as well as canvas dye batches mean shades may look slightly different.
Bushlore puts great emphasis on ethical material sourcing, supporting a range of companies throughout the British Isles.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us, we are happy to answer any and all queries!
This will make the perfect gift for anyone interested in bushcraft, camping or spending time in the great outdoors.
- All smoke is carcinogenic, so take care not to inhale it when handling, blowing and creating your fire.
- Always seek permission and obey the laws within your specific county and/or country when pursuing these kinds of activities.
We recommend the following safety precautions be taken when carrying out the practical activities using our equipment. These are:
- Care should be taken with our flint as it is 'knapped' to have a very sharp edge.
- Wear eye protection.
- Wear protective gloves (e.g. well-fitting leather work gloves)
- Not suitable for children (equipment should be kept in a secure place)
Any additional items featured within our product photography are purely to show context/ the item in use and are not included in the sale. Refer to 'Package Contents' if there is any confusion over what you are purchasing. If in doubt, you can always contact us too on: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
A lot of our kits and setups contain Firecraft: Vol 1 - The contents of this booklet as well as instructions & visual aids are to be used as general information only, and any activities perused by the reader are done so at their own risk. When in doubt seek professional tutorage at a reputable outdoor or bushcraft school.
This guide describes the use of cutting tools and fire creation and is therefore unsuitable for children.
Any additional items featured within our product photography are purely to show context and the item in use and are not included in the sale. Refer to 'Package Contents' if there is any confusion over what you are purchasing. If in doubt, you can always contact us too on: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If purchasing leather items: All leather pouches are handmade using natural materials, this means that growth-marks and scars may be visible on the leather, along with variations in antler size, shape and colour, making each pouch unique.
We offer a satisfaction guarantee or your money back.