Survival Fire Whistle
The Borderland Survival Whistle is both a ferrocerium fire starting device & whistle in one.
- Lightweight & compact (perfect for survival kits)
- Durable ABS Plastic in high-vis orange.
- 3000° C: Soft ferrocerium compound / higher spark yield
- Keychain / loop attachment point
- Total Size: 80mm x 22mm x 5mm
- Weight: 11 grams (approx)
- Works in all weather conditions!
Capable of producing a high pitched whistle as well as showering molten sparks for an instant fire on any dry, suitable tinder source. Made from strong, high-vis ABS orange plastic. The included striker can be detached from the whistle and ferro rod for easy access as well as an attachment point to keep on your keychain.
The ferro rod is softer than our standard ferrocerium compound by design, allowing for an easier strike and more sparks when in cold & survival situations. The perfect emergency companion to add to your keychain, survival or general purpose EDC kits!
1x Borderland Survival Whistle - Orange (unless multi-pack option chosen)
- All smoke is carcinogenic, so take care not to inhale it when handling, blowing and creating your fire.
- Always seek permission and obey the laws within your specific county and/or country when pursuing these kinds of activities.
We recommend the following safety precautions be taken when carrying out the practical activities using our equipment. These are:
- Care should be taken with our flint as it is 'knapped' to have a very sharp edge.
- Wear eye protection.
- Wear protective gloves (e.g. well-fitting leather work gloves)
- Not suitable for children (equipment should be kept in a secure place)
Any additional items featured within our product photography are purely to show context/ the item in use and are not included in the sale. Refer to 'Package Contents' if there is any confusion over what you are purchasing. If in doubt, you can always contact us too on: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
A lot of our kits and setups contain Firecraft: Vol 1 - The contents of this booklet as well as instructions & visual aids are to be used as general information only, and any activities perused by the reader are done so at their own risk. When in doubt seek professional tutorage at a reputable outdoor or bushcraft school.
This guide describes the use of cutting tools and fire creation and is therefore unsuitable for children.
Any additional items featured within our product photography are purely to show context and the item in use and are not included in the sale. Refer to 'Package Contents' if there is any confusion over what you are purchasing. If in doubt, you can always contact us too on: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If purchasing leather items: All leather pouches are handmade using natural materials, this means that growth-marks and scars may be visible on the leather, along with variations in antler size, shape and colour, making each pouch unique.
We offer a satisfaction guarantee or your money back.