Vrål Wick & Bellow
Similar to a matchstick, but reusable and with a much longer burn time. Ignite your Vrål Slow Match using a ferrocerium rod, once lit you can move the flame to wherever you need it. The anodised aluminium tube can also double as a micro pocket bellow, just remove the wick and direct it to whichever part of your fire that needs more oxygen. Once you no longer need your slow match to be lit, simply pull the cord gently backwards into the tube so that the open flame is extinguished by the bellow casing. An excellent addition to any survival & fire kit! Very useful if no flash tinders are to hand or too damp to use.
• 1 Hour+ cumulative burn time
• Paraffin coated wax hemp wick
• Anodised aluminium sleeve
• Doubles as a small pocket bellow
• Works in all weather conditions!
• Ultra light-weight coming in under 30g!
Please Note: No method of fire creation is included with this product*
- 1x Vrål Slow Match & Bellow
- All smoke is carcinogenic, so take care not to inhale it when handling, blowing and creating your fire.
- Always seek permission and obey the laws within your specific county and/or country when pursuing these kinds of activities.
We recommend the following safety precautions be taken when carrying out the practical activities using our equipment. These are:
- Care should be taken with our flint as it is 'knapped' to have a very sharp edge.
- Wear eye protection.
- Wear protective gloves (e.g. well-fitting leather work gloves)
- Not suitable for children (equipment should be kept in a secure place)
Any additional items featured within our product photography are purely to show context/ the item in use and are not included in the sale. Refer to 'Package Contents' if there is any confusion over what you are purchasing. If in doubt, you can always contact us too on: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
A lot of our kits and setups contain Firecraft: Vol 1 - The contents of this booklet as well as instructions & visual aids are to be used as general information only, and any activities perused by the reader are done so at their own risk. When in doubt seek professional tutorage at a reputable outdoor or bushcraft school.
This guide describes the use of cutting tools and fire creation and is therefore unsuitable for children.
Any additional items featured within our product photography are purely to show context and the item in use and are not included in the sale. Refer to 'Package Contents' if there is any confusion over what you are purchasing. If in doubt, you can always contact us too on: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If purchasing leather items: All leather pouches are handmade using natural materials, this means that growth-marks and scars may be visible on the leather, along with variations in antler size, shape and colour, making each pouch unique.
We offer a satisfaction guarantee or your money back.