Antler Firesteel (4 Options)
Handcrafted using traditional, natural red deer antler for the handle. Each of our antler Firesteels are unique, no two antler pieces are the same! Firesteels are a must have in any fire, bushcraft or survival kit.
- 4 Size Options to choose from.
- Leather lanyard
- Multi Purpose Metal Striker: Scraper, Bottle Opener & Map Rangefinder.
- Produces up to 3000° C sparks
- Ferrocerium Rod & striker will last over 10,000 strikes+
- Handcrafted in Britain
Please note: Firesteel dimension refers to the actual ferrocerium rod itself.
1x Antler Firesteel in your chosen size.
All sizes are approximations due to the handmade nature of our Bushlore® products.
- All smoke is carcinogenic, so take care not to inhale it when handling, blowing and creating your fire.
- Always seek permission and obey the laws within your specific county and/or country when pursuing these kinds of activities.
We recommend the following safety precautions be taken when carrying out the practical activities using our equipment. These are:
- Care should be taken with our flint as it is 'knapped' to have a very sharp edge.
- Wear eye protection.
- Wear protective gloves (e.g. well-fitting leather work gloves)
- Not suitable for children (equipment should be kept in a secure place)
Any additional items featured within our product photography are purely to show context/ the item in use and are not included in the sale. Refer to 'Package Contents' if there is any confusion over what you are purchasing. If in doubt, you can always contact us too on: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
A lot of our kits and setups contain Firecraft: Vol 1 - The contents of this booklet as well as instructions & visual aids are to be used as general information only, and any activities perused by the reader are done so at their own risk. When in doubt seek professional tutorage at a reputable outdoor or bushcraft school.
This guide describes the use of cutting tools and fire creation and is therefore unsuitable for children.
Any additional items featured within our product photography are purely to show context and the item in use and are not included in the sale. Refer to 'Package Contents' if there is any confusion over what you are purchasing. If in doubt, you can always contact us too on: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If purchasing leather items: All leather pouches are handmade using natural materials, this means that growth-marks and scars may be visible on the leather, along with variations in antler size, shape and colour, making each pouch unique.
We offer a satisfaction guarantee or your money back.