Your equipment is only as good as you treat it! Our homemade treatment works like a charm to protect and restore leather it can also be used on canvas, wood and steel, and can help to repel insects.
Bushlore’s Woodsman Wax ingredients have been gathered to create a recipe that has been worked and reworked at our workshop to provide a multipurpose protection resource for your survival kit. It has a wonderful consistency and mild scent that doesn't overpower. It contains all natural ingredients of extra virgin olive oil, natural beeswax, tea tree oil and citronella oil
- You can use it to soften and protect leather, it will also give the leather a rich dark tone.
- Apply it to canvas to protect and waterproof.
- Rub it into wooden handles for a soft sealed finish.
- Spread over metal surfaces to repel water and protect from rust
Tin Size: 5.3cm x 2cm
Tin Type: Aluminium Waterproof Tin
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Citronella, Tea Tree Oil
1x Tin of Woodsman Wax (30ml)
May not be suitable If you have allergies to the essential oils mentioned in our ingredients. If you are a person that has a problem with a sensitive skin, it is strongly advised that you perform a skin patch test before using any product that contain essential oils for the first time, just to be safe!
- All smoke is carcinogenic, so take care not to inhale it when handling, blowing and creating your fire.
- Always seek permission and obey the laws within your specific county and/or country when pursuing these kinds of activities.
We recommend the following safety precautions be taken when carrying out the practical activities using our equipment. These are:
- Care should be taken with our flint as it is 'knapped' to have a very sharp edge.
- Wear eye protection.
- Wear protective gloves (e.g. well-fitting leather work gloves)
- Not suitable for children (equipment should be kept in a secure place)
Any additional items featured within our product photography are purely to show context/ the item in use and are not included in the sale. Refer to 'Package Contents' if there is any confusion over what you are purchasing. If in doubt, you can always contact us too on: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
A lot of our kits and setups contain Firecraft: Vol 1 - The contents of this booklet as well as instructions & visual aids are to be used as general information only, and any activities perused by the reader are done so at their own risk. When in doubt seek professional tutorage at a reputable outdoor or bushcraft school.
This guide describes the use of cutting tools and fire creation and is therefore unsuitable for children.
Any additional items featured within our product photography are purely to show context and the item in use and are not included in the sale. Refer to 'Package Contents' if there is any confusion over what you are purchasing. If in doubt, you can always contact us too on: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If purchasing leather items: All leather pouches are handmade using natural materials, this means that growth-marks and scars may be visible on the leather, along with variations in antler size, shape and colour, making each pouch unique.
We offer a satisfaction guarantee or your money back.