Skål Kuksa - 300ml
Lightweight, portable, sustainable and beautiful. Traditional style wooden Kuksa mug. This wooden drinking vessels is handmade by artisan woodworkers from a solid lump of hardwood. It is the perfect natural drinking vessel to take with you on your adventures into the wilderness. Inspired by the Kuksa, or Guksi in Finnish.
- Handcrafted from 100% natural hardwood
- Capacity: 300ml (10 fl. oz) - Approximate
- Includes leather lace loop
- Sealed with food-grade top coat (BPA-free finish)
- Weight: 215g (7.5 oz) - Approximate
- This is for a single Kuksa, any additional content is shown purely to illustrate use, creation, scale or context.
Wood grain patterning and colouring will vary from Kuksa to Kuksa, depending on when the wood was cut/ carved and for how long they have been allowed to dry out for. As the the wood ages, the richer the wood grain on your Skål Kuksas will go.
This will make the perfect gift for anyone who enjoys traditional living or an appreciation for natural handcrafted products.
- All smoke is carcinogenic, so take care not to inhale it when handling, blowing and creating your fire.
- Always seek permission and obey the laws within your specific county and/or country when pursuing these kinds of activities.
We recommend the following safety precautions be taken when carrying out the practical activities using our equipment. These are:
- Care should be taken with our flint as it is 'knapped' to have a very sharp edge.
- Wear eye protection.
- Wear protective gloves (e.g. well-fitting leather work gloves)
- Not suitable for children (equipment should be kept in a secure place)
Any additional items featured within our product photography are purely to show context/ the item in use and are not included in the sale. Refer to 'Package Contents' if there is any confusion over what you are purchasing. If in doubt, you can always contact us too on: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
A lot of our kits and setups contain Firecraft: Vol 1 - The contents of this booklet as well as instructions & visual aids are to be used as general information only, and any activities perused by the reader are done so at their own risk. When in doubt seek professional tutorage at a reputable outdoor or bushcraft school.
This guide describes the use of cutting tools and fire creation and is therefore unsuitable for children.
Any additional items featured within our product photography are purely to show context and the item in use and are not included in the sale. Refer to 'Package Contents' if there is any confusion over what you are purchasing. If in doubt, you can always contact us too on: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If purchasing leather items: All leather pouches are handmade using natural materials, this means that growth-marks and scars may be visible on the leather, along with variations in antler size, shape and colour, making each pouch unique.
We offer a satisfaction guarantee or your money back.